Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trying another new thing

Having the techie hubby that I have, he is trying to help me figure out newer and better ways to do this so I can get it just like I want it! :)  I don’t know how different this is going to be.. but, I am going to try to put pictures in throughout this post and see if I can make it work! So, lets start with Ethan…

1AN63541

Awww!! Look at my baby!!!!   Ok…. now we will do a more recent one.. This was when he was 4.

NASA day 115

Ok, so I will do this one backwards… There is a recent one of Asher… And Ethan :)  Now I will do the older one of Asher! I am going to do pics of all of the boys.. at 4… just because I don’t like that age… so it is a good age to look back on and be out of!!!

4AIC1434

Look at those eyes!!!!  Ok, now for Ez!

38HF5042

Now, one of him now! This is fun! hahaha hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoy doing! :)

Ez's pics 002

Nothing like a chocolate milk mustache self portrait!!

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good job Tania! You're figuring the picture thing out! Those boys are looking so grown up! Crazy!

Sydni said...

That little Ethan is the cutest thing I've ever seen! ~Sydni