Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday chores

I decided this morning that my boys needed to have something to do today! So, I made a list of chores. That should keep them out of trouble! In theory... :S I didn't get out my camera in time to get pics of Ethan doing his chores.. so I got a pic of him playing on his PC in Jedi's office. :) This is one of those.. homey Saturdays. I have made a pumpkin cheesecake.. pumpkin cookies, and peach no bake cheese cake. The house is clean... the kids are working.. hubby is up in his office working from home today, which I LOVE!! Praise God for Saturdays, and for a family to share them with!! By the way.. the extra kid helping Asher, is our next door neighbor boy, Jalen.


2 comments:

Molly said...

The best part is - You can sit and relax while the rest of the family slogs away!!! hahaha!
Love you
Aunt Molly

Tania said...

This is true.. but, that pic of me was actually taken on Friday.. (or earlier than that maybe.... ) I was doing lots of cooking and cleaning up after myself this morning.. ahhahhaha