Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some thoughts

I am sitting here... 8:00 AM on Tuesday morning. Hubby is gone to work. He is working days this week for training. The younger boys are playing chess. Gavin is trying to get in trouble... *which he is good at some days* Illness has hit us a couple weeks ago.. and it is lingering.. Asher has hardly a voice.. Ez's asthma has kicked up.. and he has been throwing up because of how much/hard he has been coughing. Hubby and I both have this just sitting in our chests.... My over all pain level has been high... So my over all moral has been low. I am trying to remember verses.. like, when you are weak, I am strong... My yolk is easy and My burden is light... The joy of the Lord is my strength.... all of those are paraphrased of course... I think we are going to take the week off school. It has been a while since we have had a break, and will be May before the next scheduled week off.. Please pray for us! If you have any verses of encouragement, we could use them!! Love to all!

3 comments:

Sydni said...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. I'm already praying and will continue to do so. Love you all. ~Sydni

Unknown said...

"There is therefor now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death." Romans 8:1-2

I hope you will all feel better soon. I am praying for you guys.

Unknown said...

P.S. Not that it really has anything to do with what your going through, but it's still a comforting verse.
Crystal P