Monday, March 16, 2009

TPI and other random Monday thoughts.

Monday... What is it about monday?! It is harder to get up.. Harder to get through the day.. and harder to just deal in general... I mean, I could see if Saturday and Sunday were carefree, relaxed days that you are just doing your thing, and then Monday morning its back off to the drudgery of work.. But that rule doesn't apply in my house.. I have to deal with the kids everyday, hubby doesn't work till Wed. afternoon.. We do have to get back to school after 2 days off... Who knows.. maybe that is all it takes, is that one thing.. Who knows.. Anyway, enough whining.. I have a couple things to talk about today.
First off...I am doing a couple Bible studies right now. I have to start off by saying praise God because it is getting me in the word on a daily basis. I need that SOOO BAD! I am really good at making excuses for why I don't, but I know it is better when I am..I am better.. a better mom, wife, friend, person! So that has been great. There have been chalenges, but that is how we grow, right? Then, The other thing is, I have been getting more trigger point injections.. For anyone that I haven't talked to about that *which might be most people* what that is, is just what it sounds like. The doc pushes and prods around on my body to find the most painful spot, that also radiates pain to other places... then he takes a needle and injects that spot with litocane and saline... Hubby says it looks a little like basting a turkey.. poke it in.. pull out some.. move it around.. push it in and inject more.. Well, he has done this for me a few times, and I think it is really helping.. so I have had alot of pain in one specific place the last several days.. so I called this morning and asked him to do one for me.. So I went and got that done this afternoon... OWIE!! I mean.. it really hurts to get the shot... because they inject it into THE MOST PAINFUL SPOT THEY CAN FIND! Then, I have MORE pain right after becasue of the muscle pain from the shot.. and over the next couple days I will have more pain ... then, it should be better and the pain in that area won't come back... for a while anyway. Fibromyalgia is a hard, painful, frustrating, depressing.. thing to have.. Praise God for the wisdom he has given to dr's to figure some things out to try to help!!!
Sorry for the rambling!! Have a happy Tuesday!!

No comments: