Sunday, March 1, 2009

Super Sunday

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I love it! We get to go fellowship with our Church Family, and then we get to home and rest and just be... We don't have anything we have to do... No where to rush off to. We get home about 2 or 2:30, and just relax. Sometimes we get a nap, sometimes I get to read.. Today, Jedi helped Ethan put up a pull up bar in his room. I think he needs something to do with all the extra testosterone! :) I started a new book, the little boys just played. All has been well. Tomorrow, we are back to the grind. I am still struggling with my attitude. I am having a hard time having a good attitude with being where God has me. I am selfish, and just want to do what I want... Not good. So, I have some new rules in place for the boys... and I have some new rules in place for me. I take Ethan to the cardiologist tomorrow. Pray for good results! Thanks! I will check in tomorrow!

No comments: