Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday!

Hi all! We are working on finishing up our school day… well, some are working on finishing.. some are in the midst.. and some, are just beginning.. It is one of those days. Today we have a lot of fun planed! We go for our second session of gymnastics. Gavin has been asking to go since he got here! The biggest and best thing of the day, is that hubby took today off work!!! He took the day off originally because he and I were going to take Ethan and his friend to the movie “Race to witch mountain” But then Ethan’s friends parents said they want to preview that movie first, which I understand all too well!!  So, he can’t go tonight. So, we decided to do a special day just us and Ethan. We are going to take him to dinner and then to the movie. Erin is going to stay with the younger boys. I am excited. I don’t know how excited Ethan is.. I know he wants to go to the movie, but…. he is afraid that we are going to start “lecturing” him.. He may be right… That is yet to be seen! :)  I am downloading a bunch of pics and video’s from Ez’s camera… so I am going to post a pic or movie so you can see life from his point of view! He is a pretty good photographer. He really enjoys it!!!  Hope you enjoy it too!!

Ez's pics 3-09 089

This is a self-portrait of Ez… Holding a chopstick with an eraser on the end… just because he is Ez.

 

 

 Ez's pics 3-09 094

This is Ethan with his new haircut. He was having fun playing with it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love taking pics too! I couldn't tell you how many I have on the computer! My specialty is flower pics!