Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers day

Yesterday, was mothers day. I had such a GREAT DAY!!!  My boys spoiled me rotten! It started on Saturday. They left me here to relax while they went shopping. They were gone for a few hours. I started to think they were lost!! I texted Ethan and told him to make sure they got me something good! He said they would get me bubble gum if I was good. :D After a while I decided to go lay down in bed and rest until they got home. When they got home, Ez and Ash came upstairs to "keep me company" while hubby and Ethan brought my present up to me. A few minutes later, they came up the stairs struggling under the heavy load of a big box. They were grunting and sweating. They were talking to each other about the best way to get this big box around the corner at the top of the stairs. They stopped outside my bedroom and said that I needed to come out to see it cause they couldn't carry it anymore. I went into the hall and took the tape off the top of the box... with complete excitement I opened this box that was so big, I could have fit comfortably in it sitting up! And there, wrapped carefully in plastic wrap, was my roll of bubble tape! HAHAHAHA I was sooo happy!!!  Just what I wanted!!!! Then they suggested that I come downstairs with them to enjoy my gum. I came down the stairs and looked in the living room and there was  A NEW CHAIR!!! They got me an extra wide rocker/recliner chair!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I can rock.. I can put my feet up. I can lay ALL THE WAY DOWN!!! flat!!!!!! It is amazing!!!  Then, hubby took me out to dinner for a date at what has become my favorite restaurant here in Austin. Then yesterday, we went to church. Then I got to rest in my new comfy chair all afternoon. Then my boys took me to dinner at IHop!! yayayay!!! That was my mothers day. I hope every one else had a great one!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Mother's Day! Glad you're boys all treated ya real sweet!