Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SURPRISE!

Well, we got the joy this weekend of surprising all our friends and family with a quick trip to Abq. It was pretty terrific! His mom and dad didn't know... My dad didn't know... His grandparents... no one knew.. Except one lucky friend.. * Love you Lolo!!!* We had a good time seeing all the happy smiling surprised faces!! We leave today. Short and sweet I think is what this week would be called. As of last night though, we will come home with one extra person! We are bringing home hubby's cousin!! I am super excited. I have wanted to spend time with her for so long!!! She will spend a couple weeks with us... *hopefully longer* And then her mom will help her get home! yay for kaylee!!! Anyway, I am supposed to be checking email for the first time in a week while I sit here in the quiet and relatively dark room in the early morning hours! Yay for family! Yay for trips! Yay for going back home!!! We will be at my cousins tonight... but... home tomorrow!
Happy Wed.!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool!!! I hope that we get to go to NM soon too. I really miss everyone.
Crystal P

daniel and mary etta said...

I know one friend you didn't surprise... :(

daniel and mary etta said...

I know one friend you didn't surprise... :(