Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pride in parenting

Well, my little boys... decided to make me a movie. I LOVED it. I did have to make a couple of critiques, but that is what a home school mom must do right... I am going to post it on here for all to enjoy. It is about 5 and 1/2 minutes long I think.. A couple disclaimers... most of it is Ezekiel.. but with some of his brothers in there.. and a random kaylee picture! hahaha And... The pics at the begining were mislabled... it is Ez at 5 weeks. Enjoy!!! P.S. Don't miss the credits at the end.. *chuckle*


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome job... but who was the voice of moma?????? sounded familiar

SWTrigal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SWTrigal said...

OMG-that is adorable!! And here I thought I was all profesional using Movie Maker and all. How much did "Papa" help him? If he did it himself, for heavens sake, enroll him in tech school ASAP.
What a great gift to you Mom!

Tania said...

He and Asher did do that all by themselves! Papa isn't even home! He is at work! That is part of why I am so proud!