Friday, April 10, 2009

Home now

We are home now!!! Got my new couch in place, *thank you cousin!!!!* I have been doing laundry like all day all day.. and have minimum of 3 loads to go!!! sigh.... Asher was sick the whole drive home.. to his tummy. We got home, and hubby started getting sick to his tummy... So, I guess we got some kind of bug on the way home.
Tonight, most are better, laundry is getting done, and I am super excited because today I BOUGHT NEW PILLOWS!!!!! I love pillows!!! Have a great Saturday!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you are all home safe! It was great to see you and see how huge the boys are getting! Take care on the stomach thing, I was down all week with flu and it was NO FUN! Praying for a quick recovery and a restful weekend back at home :) Love you Hammond family!

Sydni said...

Hey! Glad you made it home safe and sound. Sorry about the sickness. That is absolutely no fun. Really great to see you all. ~Sydni