Friday, April 17, 2009

Fair is fair!

Well, I decided since I put pics of everyone else playing the new game.. I should put one of me too! So here is a pic of me and Gavin enjoying the new game!!!




The other thing I have to put a picture of, is the coolest invention EVER!!! This is a MUST HAVE *Sarah, are you taking notes?* This is a thermometer! You run it across the forehead then just touch it behind the ear.. takes 2 seconds and you get an accurate temp reading!! 30$ at Sams club!! It has made life sooo easy with us all sick this last week!!! Yay for technology!

3 comments:

becoloradogirl said...

That thermometer is awesome! i was wondering if it worked well, so I guess it does!! Looks like you were enjoying the games too. We are snowed in tonight and Dan was wishing we had a Wii or something like it :o)

Erin said...

yes yes, the thermometer is amazing, and according to the research by my boss' boss, it is the most accurate too! :D

Erin said...

PS. For those of you taking notes, don't forget to hold the button down the WHOLE TIME ;)