Thursday, February 25, 2010

New day

Well, after a long talk the other day with Ez, he finally (not really repentantly....) but FINALLY admitted to the cheating... I was talking to him about how when he is lying about something and insists on staying in that lie.. he is a liar.. and I can't believe anything he says. So, he tells me he did something, I have to check. If he says he didn't do something, I can't believe him. That really bothered him because he was trying to convince me that he hadn't done something else that i was accusing him of. So, he had to tell the truth about the cheating to try to get me to believe the other. I still don't believe that he wasn't lying about the other, but it is a step in the right direction.. And I think he understands the problem and how and why it needs to stop. We also had a long talk about responsibility and disciplining yourself. He has been better about chores the last 2 days too after that. I don't hold my breath that this will keep up, but it is a step in the right direction at least! Thanks for all the help!!

No comments: