Wednesday, December 30, 2009

update

Ok, so here is the scoop for the last Wed. of the year! First of all, we LOVE New Years Eve!! That is one of our fave days of the whole year! We spend the evening with junk food, movies, games, and all over family fun!! This year we have invited 3 families from our church to join us. I think that will make it even more fun!!! if they all come, there will be a total of.. 11 kids and 8 adults! :D plus, one baby in the belly, but I don't think that peanut counts yet.. :D I will take and post LOTS of pics! :) The other decission that has been made, is after 15 days of trying this diet and vitamin thing... hubby and I decided to stick with the vitamins, but not be so strict on the diet. It was just too hard for me, and I haven't noticed ANY good from it at all... I am in MORE pain and feeling more and more sick every day. I can't function that way. I have 5 kids to take care of every day.. I have to be able to do it in a good attitude and with less pain.. I am still doing the vitamins and will still do very little sugar... but for now the dairy and bread and all is back. I will slowly cut those back out as time goes on and see if things improve.. just take it a little more slowly. We are in prayer that this week or next we will get an answer on hubby's promotion. We would LOVE for him to get the job because it puts him in a better place to get the job he ACTUALLY wants. hahaha It will be hard to get used to the new schedule though. Anyway, I guess that is it for today. I will post more on Friday when we have a new year and new pictures! :)

No comments: