Tuesday, December 22, 2009

better











See... told you I would be better 2 times in one week can you believe it?!?! I guess I just think my life is boring right now.. hahhaha Well, we have all been sick.. blah... I think my program is going well. I have stuck to it.. I am pretty proud of myself. Not that I have WANTED to stick with it all the time.. but I have. Still don't know about hubbies promotion.. hope he gets it.. sorta. :) Well I promised you pictures... to be honest.. they will be first.. before the words.. cause I can't figure out how to get them to go anywhere else without me moving them.. so by the time you read this, you will have seen them!! :) more later.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pics! Praying everyone is better soon!

Acinom19 said...

Hey I recognize the decor in some of those pics... i have you were out eating some place familiar. :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Kirsten