Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3 AM

Did you know there was such a thing!?!?!? I surely wish I didn't.. I have these days.. where I wake up SUPER EARLY... because of different reasons.. and sleep... just won't come back to me. This was one of those days. I have now been awake for 3 hours.. and it is only 6 AM... I am getting ready to go get in the shower.. and get dressed and start my day for real.. sigh. Should find out within the next 2 hours the results of my bloodwork. I hope everything is ok.. but I also hope.. He finds SOMETHING to give me some sort of answer. I am so in need of feeling somewhat better. I know God has a plan.. and a purpose.. and it is for my good.. and His glory.. I know that.. I just need.. a little boost.. Something.. that is feeling better!!! Have a great Wed!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

What did you find out?
Love you!
Aunt Peggy