Saturday, May 30, 2009

Whine

So. I decided today is a day that I just need to whine. I am tired... and in pain.. and tired of being tired and in pain. I have had a really rough week + health wise.. Anyone that doesn't know.. *maybe someone I haven't met yet...* I have fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome. The best way I know to describe what that is, is that it is arthritis in the muscles. It is basically, pain, all the time all over my body.. some places worse than others, some days worse than others... and exhaustion. So tired.. to the point that my eyes hurt.. and my head hurts and my arms feel heavy. Sometimes, there is no staying awake. Doesn't matter how much I want to.. I can't. The flip side of that is, I also have insomnia. So, I will have a day that I can't stay awake.. and then that night, i will be awake all night.. and maybe for a couple nights after. Then, the less sleep I get, the more pain I am in. Right now, today, the last couple days actually... I have been having lots of bad pain. It is mainly in my arms and hands.. .and then hips.. so, moving, doing anythinig is not ok. So.. that means that my house is wreck. Which makes me a mental wreck.
So, this is my gripe today. I am now, behind on housework.. In pain.. and feeling lazy and I am at a total loss to do anything about it. I am trying to seek God through all of this. It is difficult this week.
I am all done griping now. Thanks for listening!!

2 comments:

Sydni said...

Oh Tania, I wish there was something I could do to help! I didn't really know the details of how your illness affects you. I will be more diligent in my prayers for you. ~Sydni

Molly said...

So maybe you should do housework in the middle of the night when you can't sleep??? hahaha! I'm sure your family would love it if you start vacuuming at 2:00 in the morning!!! :-)
Really, I feel for you... I know the pain you are in...
We will keep praying.