Wednesday, May 20, 2009

update

So, I decided I should put a new post up... since it has been a couple weeks. Lets see, Jamie came out to get Kaylee. She left last Wed. Then on Saturday, Rick and LaRee and the kids came out. That was fun. Thats about it. We just don't have alot going on. Ethan is going on a canuing trip on Friday with our home school group. Hubby is going to go with him. That should be fun! The little boys and I are going to go to their last kickball day, and then we get to have an end of the year pizza party. The kids are looking forward to that. Anyway, that is all the news going on here. Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Tania! Not sure why but your blog isn't updating in my sidebar! I was starting to wonder/worry about you and was missing my weekly Hammond fix :) Glad you had such wonderful visits and are nearing the end of your school year! Any chance you guys might be at camp this year? I'm pretty sure we are and our boys too! (hint, hint) Want to come be our baby wrangler? Much love to you all!

Heaher said...

You forgot to mention in your condensed week, that you were an absoulte saint and took my kids for 2 days while hubby was in the hospital! Thanks again for that! Love to all the hammonds

Tania said...

I doubt it, Sarah, much as I would LOVE to get to go.. and so would the boys.... Since we are going out there in July, I don't think we can make the trip twice! Have fun though!!