Monday, February 23, 2009

Ezekiel's Bible Study

Ezekiel decided to start a children's Bible study at our church. There were a couple of things papa had to talk to him about.. like at the end where he talks about "our" truth... :) Enjoy!


Children’s study lesson 1:the importance of truth

Well um good morning everybody this is our first week Micah Elijah and I have made studies in the past

But this is the best yet ok today’s lesson is the importance of truth

But first um ill take prayers take prayers

Ok so now will you turn to gen 24:38 And I bowed my head and worshiped the LORD, and blessed the LORD God of my master Abraham, who had led me in the way of truth to take the daughter of my master's brother for his son. So Abraham led him in the truth because he is in the truth. Now turn to ps 51:6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part you will make me to know wisdom. So that means to me is that you desire truth in your heart. Ps 91:4 says He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. That is my fav verse and to me it means that he is our refuge and truth is our protector. Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and your law is truth. So that means that our law should be truth.

So now that we are done please go home and ponder what we learned and you have a memory verse ps 91:4

Now lets pray

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very sweet! I like how he wrote out exactly what he was going to say, um's included :)