Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday

This day started on a sad note. Hubby got on a plane and left :( He is in New Orleans for the week. I told him... sorry, no fresh fish for you! :( I don't like it when he is gone!!  But, the rest of the day was pretty decent! I got to help with a friends baby shower. She is going to have her baby on Wed. That makes me excited! :D  I went to the store to get the stuff for the shower (cake... gifts....) While I was checking out, the lady asked if I was having a party.. I said ya a baby shower!! He will be born on Wed... she proceeded to ask me if it was my first!!????? So... Not that I didn't know already... but, I decided I NEED to loose weight. So, I have set myself a goal. 20 pounds by Aug. 6. That is 2 months. I am praying that God will decide that it is something that he can bless me with. I need to loose 100 but 20 is a good start!!!  Anyway, here we go!
Thank you God for this Sunday. Thank you for friends to spend an afternoon with. Thank you for my boys, that I can trust home alone. Thank you for the blessing of food. Thank you for your faithfulness to help us in our ongoing striving to not sin. Thank you for even caring about my desire to not be gluttonous any more!

No comments: