Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ezekiel turned 11!!!!

So, our little boy is 11!!!!! We had a great time! He got a bed for his birthday, bed and a side table actually.. which he is THRILLED with. We went to see a movie *G-Force* it was cute! We went early enough in the day that we got to go fairly cheap.. I hadn't heard of "early bird" price at the movies... but it works for me!!! Then we got all cleaned up and ready for his party!!! There were LOTS of people here. My son *as you all know* is a well loved little boy!! I will post some pics of the party. Oh.. He also made his own birthday cake!! *you would be proud Sarah :)* He did a sour cream chocolate cake with sour cream chocolate frosting.. He did a small variation though.. he decided to add caramel chips to the batter of the cake, and to put strawberries on top! Came out yum! He actually made 2.. he wanted a double decker one, but that wouldn't be enough.. so we also made a sheet cake. :) So proud of my little chef. For a gift from a friend, he got a couple chefs hats and a new cookbook! :) he is thrilled! Anyway, so there is the update! I will put pics up now! love ya!







1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Ezekiel! Wow! I am super impressed at how great his cake turned out! He's a natural! Maybe the next Top Chef lives at your house :) Glad you guys all enjoyed celebrating another birthday with your boy! xo