Thursday, June 18, 2009

Boys gone visiting

Well, today is day 3 without my little boys. They left here on Tuesday with our friends to go to Abq to spend time with their grandparents. It is pretty strange... I don't remember the last time our house was this quiet! I have to have the tv on so it doesn't get too weird! I know they are having a great time! It was a pretty last minute decision. In the end, we put them in the truck with money.. and the clothes on their backs! So, granny gets to get them a few new outfits.. hehe Of course, this has also accomplished something else. Now my hubby has decided he is going to try to get 2 more days off work so we can go out there 5 days earlier than planed because he misses the boys too much. Guess thats a good thing! hahaha So, that is what is up with us!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well enjoy the peace and quiet, it will be over before you know it! See you guys in a couple of weeks!